A Pom ?? ️ 2 Aussies ?? ️ ?? ️ ️and an Irishman ?? ️ went for a 100km walk….We are totally unprepared, disorganized, unfit and obviously crazy and have signed up for the 100km Oxfam Trailwalker next month.
Trailwalker is a global phenomenon where ordinary people achieve something extraordinary and make a lasting difference by supporting Oxfam’s work around the world. Oxfam works with local communities to help them create their own sustainable solutions to poverty. They are promoting education, ensuring access to clean water, teaching skills to grow food and advocating for their basic rights. trendy plus size prom dresses
**We would love for you to donate (no matter how small) to help out this great cause using the link below**
Here are 8 reason to donate:
1. Poverty Sucks – it’s 2018 and no one should live without the basics and drinking water
2. Your donation could change/save a life
3. A donation over $2 is tax deductible – we all like paying less tax
4. It will give you a warm fuzzy feeling inside
5. Our team will provide regular social media check-ins (lead by the groups official photographer B. Gray ) across multiple mediums to provide you updates on our progress
6. This experience is likely to break me…there is a good chance there will be tears.
7. If the walk doesn’t break me the 100km counselling session with Bex will ?
8. I need to shred to fit into the bridesmaid dress for Zoe Schiller 's wedding